Monday, February 9, 2009

I {heart} organizing!

I know everyone out there thinks that I'm nuts, but I really love to organize things - it is much different than cleaning, trust me!



I finally put away all of the Christmas wrapping *stuff* - I went and bought storage containers for shirt boxes and Christmas bags and Birthday bags and Baby bags and Wedding bags and whatever other bags I had floating around in that closet! The pink, blue, and green bins are from Target (of course)!



Shoe organizers re-purposed for various craft supplies and ribbon.





My old shelf from my college apartment, along with some jars from the Teeter... I like things sorted by colors. I think it looks nice :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tambre McClenny said...

You are too funny! But, I must say that I envy your organizational skills. :o)

Sharon said...

Jennifer,
I love the idea of the ribbon in the shoe organizer. I have still not organized my gift wrap/craft closet-Thanks for this great idea!
Sharon Penny