Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Gift Card Holder

This is a birthday gift card holder that I made for one of Kate's teachers. There is a spot for a little note card and, of course, the gift card. The tutorial for the whole project can be found at Split Coast Stampers, or by clicking here. When it calls for coin pockets, you can just make your own like I did, or google it and print out a template. I used the Party Hearty stamp kit from Stampin' Up, as well as one from the Seasons of Joy kit that I have (those are the swirls). The funky paper is Paisley Power from Stacy Claire Boyd that I bought forever ago and have been waiting to find something cute to use it on!





All packaged up ready to go - Kohl's gift card and a cute new Duke (gag!) t-shirt. Happy Birthday, Ms. Shelley!

No comments: